Olympic Taekwon-do Fever August/September 2016 – Join now and get a FREE suit and belt worth £45.00*
The home of Great Martial Arts in Abingdon, Didcot and Grove.
- We offer classes to All ages, fitness levels and body types.
- Classes are VERY cheap and range from £7.00 to £2.50
- We are very friendly yet very professional and have a range of students from housewives to international competitors; police officers to head teachers.
- We offer separte classes for children and adults but also offer a family class for those who wish to train together.
- We ALWAYS welcome beginners and are very patient with all.
- We hold regular competitions for those who like sport.
Our Martial Arts Programs
At OXTKD we offer quality Taekwon-do. Our style of Taekwon-do is sometimes refered to as ITF style and it is the original kind of Taekwon-do as conceived of by General Choi Hong Hi, the founder of Taekwon-do. Although Taekwon-do is famous for its acrabatic kicks, there is plenty in the art for all body types. Though most people do not realise this at first, Taekwon-do actually comprises largley of hand techniques as these are the primary weapon for self-defence. Taekwon-do is a Korean Martial art and which has a historical and philosophical aspect to it. Thus it transcends punching and kicking and becomes an art.